Moi, moi, moi...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


It may be difficult for anyone who does not live with me, to appreciate the significance of this photo. Generally, upon being deposited in the bowl, my food does not remain there more than a minute or so.

I spent two days going back and forth between the sofa and underneath the bed. I had a fever, watery eyes, and a general aura of puny-ness and misery that would have been enough to inspire sympathy in even the coldest of hearts. I didn't eat and my mom is pretty sure I didn't even drink any water.

I really was very near to death. Or at least I thought I was.

Fortunately, I have now recovered almost to normal. Only the indignity of the ear ointment persists.

Stupid doctor.

1 Comments:

  • Dear Audrey,
    It really is VERY hard to imagine you leacing even a scrap of food in your bowl. You must have been feeling very miserable after your shots to have ignored it. It is also amazing to think of you sleeping through the night without asking for an extra meal! Feel better soon!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home