Moi, moi, moi...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Flossie.


Flossie is my first cousin once removed. Or something like that--by adoption, anyway.

She is sick and had to have an operation today for bladder stones. Please say a prayer for her to get better. I wish I could be there with her to give her purrs and snuggles.

(Update 12/22.)
She is home from the animal hospital, but with a tube in her bladder to allow her to go to the bathroom, because she couldn't go on her own. Her Mom has to empty it with a syringe every few hours. My Mom and I are both very sad and wish we could be there to snuggle with Flossie.

(Update 12/30).
Flossie is doing better, finally. I am so glad, I can't stop purring.

2 Comments:

  • What a beautiful glossy coat she has! "Glossy Flossie". I hope she gets better really soon and goes home from the cat hospital.

    Geat that you are blogging again, Audrey.

    Love, Simba

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:48 PM  

  • Simba... merry Christmas and I'm sorry I don't get to come and see you. Love, Audrey

    By Blogger Audrey, At 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home